• Language

Wrong CC displayed

wiseiam

hello all... i really need help. maybe i'm doing something wrong and don't know it. please help... so, i downloaded the latest version 1.10.11.2. i have a saved family called 'delete'. this family is to find all the broken cc and missing mesh files from within the game. i saved the 'delete' family into the library from within the game, closed the game then opened the tray importer. the cc from the tray importer is not the same as what the family is wearing. if you look at the pic i uploaded. the mother is wearing a short black hairstyle but the importer is telling me she's wearing a long blond plait hairstyle (which she is not wearing in any outfit). it also has shoes and makeup in the importer but the family is not wearing any at all. how do i get the importer to accurately tell me what they are wearing? another question is how can i do multiple outfits and get the importer see all the other outfits? thank you somuch for any information for the help! 

a.thumb.jpg.9b6b0f8001606c10090fa6f03913f5a0.jpg

Edited by wiseiam

• Team

Hello @wiseiam,

the mother is wearing a short black hairstyle but the importer is telling me she's wearing a long blond plait hairstyle (which she is not wearing in any outfit)

It could be a bug or the game just randomly placed them on your Sims to make up for an incomplete outfit. See below to confirm this. 🤔

another question is how can i do multiple outfits and get the importer see all the other outfits?

You can use the filters just above the CC list to filter the outfits.
This way you can pick up only one Sim, its occult form, the outfit category and finally the outfit index.

Hello @deevo! Thank you for your reply

It could be a bug or the game just randomly placed them on your Sims to make up for an incomplete outfit. See below to confirm this. 🤔

It's got to be some kind of bug because when I go back into the game, they are not wearing the blond hair that I showed in the previous picture...

You can use the filters just above the CC list to filter the outfits.

Thanks for this info, I didn't even know! 🙂

This way you can pick up only one Sim, its occult form, the outfit category and finally the outfit index. 

The outfits and index are greyed out for every sim I have in the library???

b.jpg