• Language

LunarKatri

Hey, so I downloaded this a while ago and installed it onto my external harddrive. well now my external harddrive died (unexpectedly :( ) and when i try to re-install it it says the location can't be found and doesnt give me the option to change the location, please help >_< I have so many mods I need to sort out using this1.png.949cb7ae06d37830016d34add7aeeda0.png

2.png.16f8ca3fa8d36e1c2d172eaebdc031f2.png

3.png.4910e0365790840ea19a6bb76dd4d31e.png

It doesn't show the 'change location' thing in any step.

• Team

Hello @LunarKatri,
When the app is already installed, the installer act as an updater, so you won't see the 'change location' page.
Uninstalling the previous version will reenable the 'change location' page. 😉

Since your drive died you may receive an error, but you should be able to tell Windows to just remove it from the list of installed applications.

On 11/20/2020 at 9:22 PM, deevo said:

Hello @LunarKatri,
When the app is already installed, the installer act as an updater, so you won't see the 'change location' page.
Uninstalling the previous version will reenable the 'change location' page. 😉

Since your drive died you may receive an error, but you should be able to tell Windows to just remove it from the list of installed applications.

Ahh okay, thanks ^_^