Aller au contenu
Ce site utilise des cookies ! En apprendre plus

Ce site utilise des cookies !

Les cookies nous permettent de personnaliser le contenu et les annonces, d'offrir des fonctionnalités relatives aux médias sociaux et d'analyser notre trafic. Nous partageons également des informations sur l'utilisation de notre site avec nos partenaires de médias sociaux, de publicité et d'analyse, qui peuvent combiner celles-ci avec d'autres informations que vous leur avez fournies ou qu'ils ont collectées lors de votre utilisation de leurs services.

Pour en savoir plus sur la manière dont google utilise certaines données collectées cliquez sur le lien suivant : 

https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/partners/

Pour continuer d'utiliser ce site, vous devez accepter (en bas de la page) de nous permettre de stocker ces cookies sur votre ordinateur :) 

Vous trouverez ci dessous la liste des cookies et leur utilité :

Révélation

While some cookies will almost always be set by the Suite, there are some cookies that are set only in very specific circumstances.  If you have a need to identify all cookies the Suite may set, the following is a list of cookies and their intended purposes.

• ips4_hasJS

This cookie is set by javascript and then later read to determine if javascript is supported in the user agent.

• ips4_ipsTimezone

This cookie is set by javascript to detect the user's local time zone so that the software can adapt the displaying of times automatically.

• ips4_IPSSessionFront

This is a session tracking cookie, used to track the user between page clicks.

• ips4_member_id

This cookie would contain the user's member ID, used to "remember" the user in case their session ends between visits.

• ips4_pass_hash

This cookie would contain a hash used to validate that the viewing user's member ID was not forged (it is not the actual password hash).

• ips4_cms_filters (Pages only)

This cookie would track filters set by a user when filtering content in the Pages application.

• ips4_ipsApprovalQueueSplash (Moderators only)

This cookie would track that a user has acknowledged the splash screen in the Moderator CP so that it is not shown again.

• ips4_language (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a language preference for a guest if the site has more than one language installed and the guest user chooses a specific language to use.

• ips4_anon_login

This cookie is used to track a user's anonymous login preference if they choose this option during the login process.

• ips4_theme (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a theme preference for a guest if the site has more than one theme installed and the guest user chooses a specific theme to use.

• ips4_ipbforumpass_XXX

When a forum has a specific password set, this cookie is set once a user logs in to that forum to validate that they have logged in on subsequent page loads.

• ips4_thumbnailSize (Gallery only)

This cookie tracks what type of table layout to use in Gallery listings (list view, small thumbnails or large thumbnails)

Be aware that third party addons may set cookies as well, and that third party services integrated with the Suite (such as Google Analytics or Facebook Logins) may also set their own cookies.

Messages recommandés

When I make a sims file to see what cc I am missing. It gives extra cc, Like I have a dress a hair and shoes. (3 items ) when I open the file it has 6 to 8 files if not more. Some times it shows the same thing that I already fixed. Could you tell me how to fix this Thanks for any help in advance

By extra cc you mean items with a gray tag? Those are required files.

il y a 16 minutes, Leslie McCartor a dit :

Some times it shows the same thing that I already fixed.

Restarting S4TI should fix it.

16 minutes ago, deevo said:

By extra cc you mean items with a gray tag? Those are required files.

Restarting S4TI should fix it.

No thats not it. I made a sim I put a dress, shoes and hair that was miss(that's all)when I open the file in s4ti there's 9 files. They're not grayed.

like there are 2 dress not the same file

Modifié par Leslie McCartor
adding more info

2 minutes ago, deevo said:

Is there more than one outfit for that sim? That could explain why there is more than one dress.

no 1 full outfit 1 hair and 1 pair of shoes. I just made a completely new sim to see whose meshes I was using and this is what I got.I gave you a legend so you can see what I am talking about. Hopefully it's a little more clear

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Are you trying to say that the same mesh appears more than one time?

If so, try to resize the first column to reveal the group id. Are they different?

11 hours ago, deevo said:

Are you trying to say that the same mesh appears more than one time?

If so, try to resize the first column to reveal the group id. Are they different?

No it's not the same mesh it's different meshes. All different group id.

Thanks!

I see that there is more than one outfit defined, or at least the game has generated them and those other outfits use CCs.

1.png 2.png

The workaround is to make sure that no other outfits use CC.

Grouping the files by outfit category may fix this issue, but that will require some reworks. 🙄

The problem is on the game side, some CAS CCs has the 'allow for random flag' set to true, so you just need to clear other outfit categories to make sure that only your recolors appear.

If you want to share your sim only containing your own recolors, the export dialog allows to select which files to include. So, you just need to know which ones are yours. ^^

The missing parts will be replaced by base game content, so you don't have to worry about not including the undesired ones.

12 minutes ago, deevo said:

The problem is on the game side, some CAS CCs has the 'allow for random flag' set to true, so you just need to clear other outfit categories to make sure that only your recolors appear.

If you want to share your sim only containing your own recolors, the export dialog allows to select which files to include. So, you just need to know which ones are yours. ^^

The missing parts will be replaced by base game content, so you don't have to worry about not including the undesired ones.

Ok I think I understand what about missing cc. I do the same thing chose a dress a hair and shoes that show up black and I get extra cc with it is that the same thing that is happening with it?

Unless they are supposed to appear black, there could be a conflict somewhere or some missing textures/meshes. Everythings in red is missing!

The Dependencies node show which files are required for an item to work properly.

If a dependency item is missing (red) you'll need to find the original creator site to download the additional files (ex: meshes).

Or simply remove the recolor/swatch and be done with the broken CC (just double-click on the recolor to open it Explorer, then Delete). ^^

If you have the recolor, by right-clicking on it you will find a Google option that is useful to find the original creator (works most of the time). 😉

Were you talking about fixing missing content all that time? 😳

11 hours ago, deevo said:

If you have the recolor, by right-clicking on it you will find a Google option that is useful to find the original creator (works most of the time). 😉

Were you talking about fixing missing content all that time? 😳

yeah I was. I put 3 cc on the sim and had 8 or 9 cc on it in S4TI

If there is more than the expected number of CAS parts, this could just be that the game has randomly selected some extra parts.

To fix it, you'll need to reedit your sim in the CAS to get rid of the unwanted CC parts. Check other outfit categories to find them.

If there are missing dependencies and you realy need them, by right-clicking on the recolor you should be able to use the Google option to find the missing meshes.

Remember to restart S4TI if you add/remove a file to refresh the list of files.

But you don't have to worry much for those extra CCs, if the user don't have the recolors, the game will pick up a base content to replace it.

Just make sure not include parts that you don't have the mesh!

44 minutes ago, deevo said:

If there is more than the expected number of CAS parts, this could just be that the game has randomly selected some extra parts.

To fix it, you'll need to reedit your sim in the CAS to get rid of the unwanted CC parts. Check other outfit categories to find them.

If there are missing dependencies and you realy need them, by right-clicking on the recolor you should be able to use the Google option to find the missing meshes.

Remember to restart S4TI if you add/remove a file to refresh the list of files.

But you don't have to worry much for those extra CCs, if the user don't have the recolors, the game will pick up a base content to replace it.

Just make sure not include parts that you don't have the mesh!

That makes since so it is the other categories that's probably putting the unwanted cc in it. never thought of that.