• Language

"out of the memory" exception

Fabiola Diaz

hello, I tried the 64 version to help with the "out of the memory" exception and ended up with this error instead: Array dimensions exceeded supported range.

Révélation

************** Exception Text **************
System.OutOfMemoryException: Array dimensions exceeded supported range.
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.EnsureCapacity(Int32 min)
   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.InsertRange(Int32 index, IEnumerable`1 collection)
   at Sims4TrayImporter.MainForm.FileEntry.Flatten()
   at Sims4TrayImporter.MainForm.PackCC(ZipArchive archive, FileSource[] fileSources, ProgressDialog progress, CompressionLevel compressionLevel, HashSet`1 errorfiles)
   at Sims4TrayImporter.MainForm.<>c__DisplayClass78_3.<ExportProgressTest>b__0()
   at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Sims4TrayImporter.ProgressTest.ProgressForm.<RunTaskAsync>d__82.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Sims4TrayImporter.ProgressTest.ProgressForm.<OnShown>d__80.MoveNext()
************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
S4TI
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.6.7.9
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/S4TI.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Sims4.GameInfos
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/Sims4.GameInfos.DLL
TeameeVo.Import
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/TeameeVo.Import.DLL
S4TI.LocaleManager
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/S4TI.LocaleManager.DLL
TeameeVo.Common
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/TeameeVo.Common.DLL
Sims4.UserData
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/Sims4.UserData.DLL
Sims4.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 1.40.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/Sims4.CSharp.DLL
ProtoBuffer
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/ProtoBuffer.DLL
System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
Microsoft.mshtml
    Assembly Version: 7.0.3300.0
    Win32 Version: 7.0.3300.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.mshtml/7.0.3300.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.mshtml.dll
Sims4.Package
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/Sims4.Package.DLL
Sims4.CSharp.Extra
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/Sims4.CSharp.Extra.DLL
S4TI.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/S4TI.Core.DLL
Sims4.PackageHelper
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/Sims4.PackageHelper.DLL
Sims4.Resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/Sims4.Resources.DLL
Sims4.Common
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/Sims4.Common.DLL
Sims4.Resources.Extras
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program Files/TeameeVo/Sims 4 Tray Importer (S4TI) - x64/Sims4.Resources.Extras.DLL
Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
System.IO.Compression
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.IO.Compression/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.IO.Compression.dll
System.Security
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3101.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Security/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Security.dll

3 hours ago, deevo said:

@Fabiola Diaz How much CC are you trying to zip?

710 items, 500mb.

I have been able to do it before, before I updated the program to have the progress loading bar (it's been a while since it worked for me) it had no problems zipping up my houses. I even zipped a house with 1.13GB of stuff before.

I like to use Tray Importer to separate the CC I use from the stuff I don't use. I really don't need it zipped, just copied to another folder.

• Team

This looks more like a bug with the number of file rather than a bug with the size of those. 🤔

710 items is not so much but enumerating them seems to be a problem.

As a workaround you should still be able to use the CC tab. In fact, it is recommended since the export method was used until the introduction of the CC tab.

Use Double-click to retrieve one file or Right-click>Show containing folder if you need to retrieve more than one file.

22 minutes ago, deevo said:

This looks more like a bug with the number of file rather than a bug with the size of those. 🤔

710 items is not so much but enumerating them seems to be a problem.

As a workaround you should still be able to use the CC tab. In fact, it is recommended since the export method was used until the introduction of the CC tab.

Use Double-click to retrieve one file or Right-click>Show containing folder if you need to retrieve more than one file.

What I liked about exporting CC is that they were exported in their respective folders. I organize my CC a lot, so I have around 250 folders to sort through. I made the mistake of selecting all the items in one of my households and clicking "show containing folder" and ended up just restarting my computer to deal with the mess.

Well, until it gets fixed is there a way I can install a previous version of TI? Like I said, it was working well before I updated (at least 2 updates ago) and I really miss it.

• Team

You can copy the address from the address bar to recreate the folders, but I admit that it would be a pain to recreate 250 folders. 
If you have too much Explorer open, you can righ-click the icon on taskbar then select Close All Windows or open Tasks Manager, select Explorer then restart it. 😉

I'm not sure if older versions will work since the bug is not with the progress bar. 🤔

But you can always access older versions when available by going to the changelog section, just select an older version then click the Download link right under the changelog.

https://luniversims.com/files/file/73-sims-4-tray-importer/?changelog=607

back.png

18 hours ago, deevo said:

Hello @Fabiola Diaz

Here's a test version: S4TI_unified_inst.zip

I'm not sure if it will fix you problem since I cannot reporduce it myself, but the problem could be with the number of folder used to sort your CCs.

I've also added an option to copy all selected CCs to a selected folder. (just don't forget to select a file 😉)

copyccto.png

Oh, this is wonderful!! Thank you for your work!!

Yes, I'm currently trying to reduce the number of folders... sometimes it's just overkill.

Also, I ended up downloading the oldest version on the site to test, and so far it exported everything in my gallery, including the 1GB house.

I'll try this new version and let you know how it works 🙂 thanks!!

Edited by Fabiola Diaz