• Language

My lots disappear

mettes

Hi

I'm really no good at computers but have fund your amazing Sims 4 Tray Importer and installed it. I have even tried to change the galley pictures on two of my houses, and have been following the tutorial very thoroughly. In the tray importer everything looks perfect but when I open my game, my lots have disappeared from my library and are nowhere to be found. What am I doing wrong, I wonder?

Now I have seen your answer to a problem that seems similar to mine, and you talked about changing a config path??? Is it possible, that someone have made an illustrated walk-through on how to do this, 'cause I certainly don't know how, and I would so much want this to work in my game.

• Team

Hi @mettes,

There is no bug here, since March 2016 any creations using custom images are marked 'Custom Contents' by EA. :(

This is a preventive measure, remember that those images will be viewed by people of all ages and some might abuse this tool.

To display content with custom images :

1. Go to your Library
  2. Look for Advanced options on the left side, then click to expand.
  3. Enable 'Include Custom Content
    includeCC.png
    'Unowned Content' is for creations downloaded outside of the game.
  4. That should do it! :/

It works! Thank you so much. A brilliant tool you have made there, so usefull. You really deserve thanks and thumbs ups :-)

And thank you for answering so quickly!

I have one more question though:

Does that meen that the houses contain CC even though it's just pictures of the houses, and that only people with CC can find them? In that case, I'll have til upload an EA-illustrated house, CC free and a Sims 4 Tray Importer house, I guess ;-)

• Team
Il y a 8 heures, mettes a dit :

Does that meen that the houses contain CC even though it's just pictures of the houses

No, your house doesn't contain Custom Content but Custom Image, having any of them make it a Modded Content. O_o

They could just have added a filter for Custom Image but they rather chosen to group them as Custom Content:(

Il y a 8 heures, mettes a dit :

only people with CC can find them?

You're right, Modded Content are only visible for those that have enabled 'Include Custom Content'.

As you did, you can create two versions, a former with Custom Image and a latter without Custom Image in which you put a direct link referring to each other.

You may need S4TI to extract the link! 

• Like 1