Ce site utilise des cookies ! En apprendre plus

Ce site utilise des cookies !

Les cookies nous permettent de personnaliser le contenu et les annonces, d'offrir des fonctionnalités relatives aux médias sociaux et d'analyser notre trafic. Nous partageons également des informations sur l'utilisation de notre site avec nos partenaires de médias sociaux, de publicité et d'analyse, qui peuvent combiner celles-ci avec d'autres informations que vous leur avez fournies ou qu'ils ont collectées lors de votre utilisation de leurs services.

Pour en savoir plus sur la manière dont google utilise certaines données collectées cliquez sur le lien suivant : 

https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/partners/

Pour continuer d'utiliser ce site, vous devez accepter (en bas de la page) de nous permettre de stocker ces cookies sur votre ordinateur :) 

Vous trouverez ci dessous la liste des cookies et leur utilité :

Révélation

While some cookies will almost always be set by the Suite, there are some cookies that are set only in very specific circumstances.  If you have a need to identify all cookies the Suite may set, the following is a list of cookies and their intended purposes.

• ips4_hasJS

This cookie is set by javascript and then later read to determine if javascript is supported in the user agent.

• ips4_ipsTimezone

This cookie is set by javascript to detect the user's local time zone so that the software can adapt the displaying of times automatically.

• ips4_IPSSessionFront

This is a session tracking cookie, used to track the user between page clicks.

• ips4_member_id

This cookie would contain the user's member ID, used to "remember" the user in case their session ends between visits.

• ips4_pass_hash

This cookie would contain a hash used to validate that the viewing user's member ID was not forged (it is not the actual password hash).

• ips4_cms_filters (Pages only)

This cookie would track filters set by a user when filtering content in the Pages application.

• ips4_ipsApprovalQueueSplash (Moderators only)

This cookie would track that a user has acknowledged the splash screen in the Moderator CP so that it is not shown again.

• ips4_language (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a language preference for a guest if the site has more than one language installed and the guest user chooses a specific language to use.

• ips4_anon_login

This cookie is used to track a user's anonymous login preference if they choose this option during the login process.

• ips4_theme (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a theme preference for a guest if the site has more than one theme installed and the guest user chooses a specific theme to use.

• ips4_ipbforumpass_XXX

When a forum has a specific password set, this cookie is set once a user logs in to that forum to validate that they have logged in on subsequent page loads.

• ips4_thumbnailSize (Gallery only)

This cookie tracks what type of table layout to use in Gallery listings (list view, small thumbnails or large thumbnails)

Be aware that third party addons may set cookies as well, and that third party services integrated with the Suite (such as Google Analytics or Facebook Logins) may also set their own cookies.

deevo

S4TI - Public Beta (MacOS) - 2018-12-22d

@lotionsu Ok, since it's the Wine wrapper try this:

In the Data field enter /Applications/The Sims 4.app/drive_c/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/

Note: By using the browse button (...) next to the Game field the Data path should be resolved automatically.

6 hours ago, deevo said:

@lotionsu Ok, since it's the Wine wrapper try this:

In the Data field enter /Applications/The Sims 4.app/drive_c/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/

Note: By using the browse button (...) next to the Game field the Data path should be resolved automatically.

Unfortunately the red bars are still there and the option to search for cc is still unavailable =  [

@lotionsu Have you entered the path manually? If so, try the browse button next to the Game field.

If that doesn't work, open The Sims 4.app package (right-click>Show Package Contents) and locate the game folder, not all wrappers use the same settings.

Restarting S4TI (closing from the Dock) or your Mac could also help.

10 hours ago, deevo said:

@lotionsu Have you entered the path manualy? If so, try the browse button next to the Game field.

If that doesn't work, open The Sims 4.app package (right-click>Show Package Contents) and locate the game folder, not all wrappers use the same settings.

Restarting S4TI (closing from the Dock) or your Mac could also help.

I can locate the game folder through finder, but I cannot open the Package contents from the browse button. I entered the path above manually but it seemed not to work,

Il y a 3 heures, lotionsu a dit :

I can locate the game folder through finder

What is the path?

Il y a 3 heures, lotionsu a dit :

but I cannot open the Package contents from the browse button.

Show Package Contents doesn't work?

From Finder, drag the Contents folder on the browse dialog then you should be able to navigate to the game folder.

or

Hold Cmd+Shift+G and enter the path to the Contents (e.g. /Applications/The Sims 4.app/Contents/) folder to open the package.

3 hours ago, deevo said:

What is the path?

Show Package Contents doesn't work?

From Finder, drag the Contents folder on the browse dialog then you should be able to navigate to the game folder.

or

Hold Cmd+Shift+G and enter the path to the Contents (e.g. /Applications/The Sims 4.app/Contents/) folder to open the package.

My path is just /Applications/The Sims 4.app, and when I dragged the contents folder, the data path turned into /Applications/The Sims 4.app/Contents/, but unfortunately it still does not work .

il y a 14 minutes, lotionsu a dit :

My path is just /Applications/The Sims 4.app, and when I dragged the contents folder, the data path turned into /Applications/The Sims 4.app/Contents/, but unfortunately it still does not work .

Since you are using a Wine wrapper you must locate the game folder inside the app bundle.

The Game field must point to the app bundle.

The Data field must point to where the Data folder and all pack folders are stored, e.g.

/Applications/The Sims 4.app
  /Contents
    /drive_c
      /Program Files
        /Electronic Arts
          /The Sims 4
        /The Sims 4

Look in the Program Files folder to find the real game folder.

On Mojave, all you have to do is RIGHT CLICK on The Sims 4.app, and in the context menu will be a "Show Package Contents"  option.

Edited by twmuse

4 hours ago, deevo said:

Since you are using a Wine wrapper you must locate the game folder inside the app bundle.

The Game field must point to the app bundle.

The Data field must point to where the Data folder and all pack folders are stored, e.g.

/Applications/The Sims 4.app
  /Contents
    /drive_c
      /Program Files
        /Electronic Arts
          /The Sims 4
        /The Sims 4

Look in the Program Files folder to find the real game folder.

I went through all the files and found one , but it was the exact same path as you gave me above. The red bars do go away though, but I still cant interact with the cc at all.

@lotionsu You may need to completely close S4TI in order to apply the changes, Mac likes to keep apps open for quick launch. Or just restart your Mac.

Then open the App Reports and check if it fails.

Il y a 4 heures, twmuse a dit :

On Mojave, all you have to do is RIGHT CLICK on The Sims 4.app, and in the context menu will be a "Show Package Contents"  option.

Does this works from the choose file dialog?

11 hours ago, deevo said:

@lotionsu You may need to completely close S4TI in order to apply the changes, Mac likes to keep apps open for quick launch. Or just restart your Mac.

No, you have to do that on the actual .app, but then you "should" be able to drag and drop the needed part into the choose file dialog.

So they still don't want user to dig inside .app, but at least there are some workarounds. 🙂

I'll try to add some basic search functions to resolve the game location and import the change made on the Windows version which get rid of the external settings file.

16 hours ago, deevo said:

I restarted my Mac + tray importer, the file path seems to be correct in the preferences themselves but in App reports the path does not match the one I have entered in preferences.

That's probably why it fails, so disabling the old setting file should fix the issue. Just wait for the update! 😉

Update:

@lotionsu here it is Sims4TrayImporter_20190831.zip

I added a search button for both Game and Data. (let me know it the icons do not appear right)

setup.png

The search button next to Game only detect game installed in one of the default locations.

The search button next to Data will try to locate the path of required resources inside the app bundle. 

If something goes wrong click on Default to reset to the default values. ^^

The icons appear well :>, just a little offset but definitely visible. Here are my screenshots, the paths are all working fine but still cant have access to searching cc :<

Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 7.08.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 7.09.32 PM.png

Le 01/09/2019 à 22:13, lotionsu a dit :

The icons appear well :>, just a little offset but definitely visible.

Well I think I'll have to use an image instead of emoji font. 🙄

Le 01/09/2019 à 22:13, lotionsu a dit :

the paths are all working fine but still cant have access to searching cc :<

But it still reports the wrong location. 😕

Try to re-save the settings then restart S4TI and open App Reports.

If this doesn't work, export your settings then open it with TextEdit and check 'GameAppPath' and 'GameDataPath'.

Note: There is a new button in App Reports that allows to copy the text without having to take a screenshot. 😉

Update:

This one fixes a small bug S4TI MAC - 2019-09-03

Le 01/09/2019 à 23:25, deevo a dit :

Well I think I'll have to use an image instead of emoji font. 🙄

But it still reports the wrong location. 😕

Try to re-save the settings then restart S4TI and open App Reports.

If this doesn't work, export your settings then open it with TextEdit and check 'GameAppPath' and 'GameDataPath'.

Note: There is a new button in App Reports that allows to copy the text without having to take a screenshot. 😉

Update:

This one fixes a small bug S4TI MAC - 2019-09-03

The new version works beautifully! Thank you so much for all the help with this, I can finally remove all my buggy cc now!

• Like 1