Ce site utilise des cookies ! En apprendre plus

Ce site utilise des cookies !

Les cookies nous permettent de personnaliser le contenu et les annonces, d'offrir des fonctionnalités relatives aux médias sociaux et d'analyser notre trafic. Nous partageons également des informations sur l'utilisation de notre site avec nos partenaires de médias sociaux, de publicité et d'analyse, qui peuvent combiner celles-ci avec d'autres informations que vous leur avez fournies ou qu'ils ont collectées lors de votre utilisation de leurs services.

Pour en savoir plus sur la manière dont google utilise certaines données collectées cliquez sur le lien suivant : 

https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/partners/

Pour continuer d'utiliser ce site, vous devez accepter (en bas de la page) de nous permettre de stocker ces cookies sur votre ordinateur :) 

Vous trouverez ci dessous la liste des cookies et leur utilité :

Révélation

While some cookies will almost always be set by the Suite, there are some cookies that are set only in very specific circumstances.  If you have a need to identify all cookies the Suite may set, the following is a list of cookies and their intended purposes.

• ips4_hasJS

This cookie is set by javascript and then later read to determine if javascript is supported in the user agent.

• ips4_ipsTimezone

This cookie is set by javascript to detect the user's local time zone so that the software can adapt the displaying of times automatically.

• ips4_IPSSessionFront

This is a session tracking cookie, used to track the user between page clicks.

• ips4_member_id

This cookie would contain the user's member ID, used to "remember" the user in case their session ends between visits.

• ips4_pass_hash

This cookie would contain a hash used to validate that the viewing user's member ID was not forged (it is not the actual password hash).

• ips4_cms_filters (Pages only)

This cookie would track filters set by a user when filtering content in the Pages application.

• ips4_ipsApprovalQueueSplash (Moderators only)

This cookie would track that a user has acknowledged the splash screen in the Moderator CP so that it is not shown again.

• ips4_language (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a language preference for a guest if the site has more than one language installed and the guest user chooses a specific language to use.

• ips4_anon_login

This cookie is used to track a user's anonymous login preference if they choose this option during the login process.

• ips4_theme (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a theme preference for a guest if the site has more than one theme installed and the guest user chooses a specific theme to use.

• ips4_ipbforumpass_XXX

When a forum has a specific password set, this cookie is set once a user logs in to that forum to validate that they have logged in on subsequent page loads.

• ips4_thumbnailSize (Gallery only)

This cookie tracks what type of table layout to use in Gallery listings (list view, small thumbnails or large thumbnails)

Be aware that third party addons may set cookies as well, and that third party services integrated with the Suite (such as Google Analytics or Facebook Logins) may also set their own cookies.

Hey! So I've currently got the latest version of Sierra, the mono framework, and Tray Importer (from July) for mac downloaded, and I can open the program, except before any of the files can load the program just stops responding every time. I've tried launching through terminal, installing and reinstalling the program + framework, and it just won't respond. Anyone have any tips? 

Thank you x

Yes this is a bug I am aware.
The list seems to load at once the entire library including the thumbnails which cause the program to stop responding.

This only affects Mac users, on Windows the problem is not as such important.

Unfortunatly I can't fix it for sure without a Mac! :(

I have done every single step that it has told me to do twice by reinstalling and uninstalling. I don't understand how to make the Debug thing turn to True and not False. Someone please help all I want to do is delete some ugly CC I don't want! Please help me ASAP! :1f62d: I'm getting very frustrated and stressed!

Hi @Saiige,

If your game is not installed in the default folder, it will fail to find it!

The Config Path will not work without an elevated account 'cause OSX don't like modifications in app folder.

You can manually edit the file Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml to get around this bug.

I will try to move the settings file in the doc folder, which should temporary fix this bug.

@Shaynemay20 The Drop file here is not available on Mac since the toolkit is too much limited.

If Nothing show up, run the Debug tool or try to manually set the paths.

Update:  I found the bug, the file was saved in the wrong folder! :blush:

A new version is available here: http://luniversims.com/forums/topic/5970-s4ti-public-beta-macosx/

@Saiige The default Xml file is stored in the app folder, you need to open it and browse to Contents/MonoBundle.

Did you download the latest beta?

It should fix the bug where changes are not saved when trying to redefine the paths using the Config Path dialog. 

Ok, so I found the app folder and I'm in it but when I search through it there is no Monobundle or Sims4TrayImporter.

Also, mine says Alpha not beta does that make a difference?

Ok never mind, I just found the Monobundle folder and i'm in it. What do I do now?

@Saiige Have you tryed to redefine the path using the Config Path dialog? It should be fixed now, so no need to edit the xml file.

But just in case it still don't work, open the xml file:

- InstallDir should point to the Game folder (ex: /Applications/The Sims 4.app/)

- Locale must match the game language else it won't find your save folder in Documents. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Sims4.GameInfos.Settings>
  <GameInstallation>
    <Name>The Sims 4</Name>
    <Locale>en_US</Locale>
    <DisplayName>The Sims™ 4</DisplayName>
    <InstallDir>/Applications/The Sims 4.app/</InstallDir>
    <Version>1.0.0.0</Version>
    <ExePath>[InstallDir]Contents/MacOS/The Sims 4</ExePath>
  </GameInstallation>
</Sims4.GameInfos.Settings>

A newer version is now available! http://luniversims.com/forums/topic/5970-s4ti-public-beta-macosx/

Hello, I've read through several forums and i just can't figure it out... I can download the application just fine but my library does not load when I load up S4TI. I know this is annoying since people have explained it so many times but I am completely lost, is there any way someone who had my same problem who figured it out can make a video explaining it on youtube? It would really help me out if i could just see how to get to all of the files and stuff visually... if anyone can thank you it is much appreciated 

Ok, so the other day I found the folder with all the stuff but now I can't find it.. and I don't understand what you mean by you made a new version. Every time I try to re-install it, it's just the same thing where how my library doesn't load.. this is so so so so confusing it would be easier with a video, do you know any that are for Mac and have a solution to the problem I'm having?

Just now, Saiige said:

Ok, so the other day I found the folder with all the stuff but now I can't find it.. and I don't understand what you mean by you made a new version. Every time I try to re-install it, it's just the same thing where how my library doesn't load.. this is so so so so confusing it would be easier with a video, do you know any that are for Mac and have a solution to the problem I'm having?

I'm having the same exact problem

Sorry I'm not a Mac user, but you can search over the net to find some good video tutorial.

The easiest way to fix the problem is to install the game in the default location (/Applications/The Sims 4.app), but you may run out of space.

Fixing S4TI:

If you can't find the XML, just create a new one.

*Go to your Documents folder then create folder Sims 4 Tray Importer if not exists.

Create a file with the name Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml then paste this :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<Sims4.GameInfos.Settings>
  <GameInstallation>
    <Name>The Sims 4</Name>
    <Locale>en_US</Locale>
    <DisplayName>The Sims™ 4</DisplayName>
    <InstallDir>/Applications/The Sims 4.app/</InstallDir>
    <Version>1.0.0.0</Version>
    <ExePath>[InstallDir]Contents/MacOS/The Sims 4</ExePath>
  </GameInstallation>
</Sims4.GameInfos.Settings>

Then edit InstallDir and Locale.

* You'll still need the lastest unofficial version for this to work.

For older versions :

Go to ~/Library/Application Support/Sims 4 Tray Importer/

The bug only affects the saving, so editing the xml file from this location will work.

@Saiige Sorry the toolkit documentation lacks many infos, but digging through the code seems to suggest that your are right,

the default path is /Library/Application Support/Sims 4 Tray Importer

@Saiige The code say that the path will be created as soon it is requested.

But I think that the older versions use ~/Library/Preferences/Sims 4 Tray Importer so it may explain why ~/Library/Application Support/Sims 4 Tray Importer doesn't work.

The folder may be empty at first, you'll need to create the Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml manually.

Did you try the latest unofficial version? It should fix the Config Path bug where changes are not saved and you won't have to dig in all this trouble.

Hi, I need major help. I tried a million times to reinstall mono AND the sims 4 tray importer and it doesn't work at all. Every time I try to open the Tray Importer it says "The application can't be opened."

I tried your "application not open" link suggestion and that does nothing. I'm using macOS Sierra version 10.12.6.

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 11.04.23 AM.png

Hi @emylacy, have you tried this  

On Sierra you must allow apps from unknown source to run. Watch the video on the post.

You can also try to run it through the terminal.

*Be cautious when posting images that contains private information. ;)

I did, I tried to watch every install tutorial for Mac computers on youtube. None helped my problem. I also tried the terminal suggestion and that also didn't work

Also, what private information did I share? lolol

Edited by emylacy

@emylacy Have you tried the fix from the apple forum on the same post?

Il y a 5 heures, emylacy a dit :

Also, what private information did I share? lolol

There was a Serial Number at the bottom of the screenshot. Not sure if it is really private, but better not take a chance. ^_^