Aller au contenu
Ce site utilise des cookies ! En apprendre plus

Ce site utilise des cookies !

Les cookies nous permettent de personnaliser le contenu et les annonces, d'offrir des fonctionnalités relatives aux médias sociaux et d'analyser notre trafic. Nous partageons également des informations sur l'utilisation de notre site avec nos partenaires de médias sociaux, de publicité et d'analyse, qui peuvent combiner celles-ci avec d'autres informations que vous leur avez fournies ou qu'ils ont collectées lors de votre utilisation de leurs services.

Pour en savoir plus sur la manière dont google utilise certaines données collectées cliquez sur le lien suivant : 

https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/partners/

Pour continuer d'utiliser ce site, vous devez accepter (en bas de la page) de nous permettre de stocker ces cookies sur votre ordinateur :) 

Vous trouverez ci dessous la liste des cookies et leur utilité :

Révélation

While some cookies will almost always be set by the Suite, there are some cookies that are set only in very specific circumstances.  If you have a need to identify all cookies the Suite may set, the following is a list of cookies and their intended purposes.

• ips4_hasJS

This cookie is set by javascript and then later read to determine if javascript is supported in the user agent.

• ips4_ipsTimezone

This cookie is set by javascript to detect the user's local time zone so that the software can adapt the displaying of times automatically.

• ips4_IPSSessionFront

This is a session tracking cookie, used to track the user between page clicks.

• ips4_member_id

This cookie would contain the user's member ID, used to "remember" the user in case their session ends between visits.

• ips4_pass_hash

This cookie would contain a hash used to validate that the viewing user's member ID was not forged (it is not the actual password hash).

• ips4_cms_filters (Pages only)

This cookie would track filters set by a user when filtering content in the Pages application.

• ips4_ipsApprovalQueueSplash (Moderators only)

This cookie would track that a user has acknowledged the splash screen in the Moderator CP so that it is not shown again.

• ips4_language (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a language preference for a guest if the site has more than one language installed and the guest user chooses a specific language to use.

• ips4_anon_login

This cookie is used to track a user's anonymous login preference if they choose this option during the login process.

• ips4_theme (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a theme preference for a guest if the site has more than one theme installed and the guest user chooses a specific theme to use.

• ips4_ipbforumpass_XXX

When a forum has a specific password set, this cookie is set once a user logs in to that forum to validate that they have logged in on subsequent page loads.

• ips4_thumbnailSize (Gallery only)

This cookie tracks what type of table layout to use in Gallery listings (list view, small thumbnails or large thumbnails)

Be aware that third party addons may set cookies as well, and that third party services integrated with the Suite (such as Google Analytics or Facebook Logins) may also set their own cookies.

jude28

S4TI stuck on config window loop

Messages recommandés

I have carefully followed the directions to download the S4TI on Macbook air High Sierra 10.13.1. And I cant get it to work. The program loads up and opens but the config window comes up asking me to save the setting or something, I hit save, it says it needs to restart so it does and then it goes right back to the same thing. If I close out of the config window and proceed to the program its empty and the few options it allows me to click on causes the program to crash and it asks if i would like to restart. I've uninstall and reinstall a few times now. I have the program in my apps folder. I installed the universal Mono framework recommended. The sims and mods folders have not been moved. What am I missing?? I also read something about a debug feature and I have no idea where to find that.

Screenshot 2017-11-09 19.41.03.png

@jude28 What is the name of your Save folder in Documents?

Since the Save folder is localized, the language must match the one used in the game so that it can access your contents.

The Debug tool is available somewhere on the taskbar, typically where you should find the Preferences menu. Sorry I don't have a Mac.

Do you mean the sim game saves? Its called "saves"5a07ef3b2b1b2_Screenshot2017-11-1200_48_41.png.6db84660a0fec9c4e73dc487e89c7fc6.png

Or do mean the whole sims game folder in Documents? Because that one is just called Electronic Arts.

I did find the Debug option but its greyed out. It's not clickable. 

5a07f1e60c1b9_Screenshot2017-11-1201_01_20.png.f3787fdea94ceb47fe6ab424a986bb3a.png

Il y a 1 heure, jude28 a dit :

Or do mean the whole sims game folder in Documents? Because that one is just called Electronic Arts.

Yes the one inside Electronic Arts. But I see it's called The Sims 4, so en_US should work!

Have you tried the version from this post: http://luniversims.com/forums/topic/5970-s4ti-public-beta-macos/?do=findComment&comment=105481

Il y a 1 heure, jude28 a dit :

I did find the Debug option but its greyed out. It's not clickable. 

It's weird, it should not be greyed out. :ermm:

@jude28

Try this:

• Add a new folder named Sims 4 Tray Importer in Documents.
  • Create a file with the name Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml
    and paste the following text :
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
    <Sims4.GameInfos.Settings>
      <GameInstallation>
        <Name>The Sims 4</Name>
        <Locale>en_US</Locale>
        <DisplayName>The Sims™ 4</DisplayName>
        <InstallDir>/Applications/The Sims 4.app/</InstallDir>
        <Version>1.0.0.0</Version>
        <ExePath>[InstallDir]Contents/MacOS/The Sims 4</ExePath>
      </GameInstallation>
    </Sims4.GameInfos.Settings>

or
    Download this file Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.zip and extract the content in Documents.

Edit Locale and InstallDir as needed.

Make sure Locale match the language used in game. It's used to locate your save folder and for loading localized texts from the game.
InstallDir should point to the Sims 4 app folder.

Other fields are not really used, but changing them can render the file usable.

The workaround is to switch to Wine and to run the fully featured Windows version on top of it. Still I don't know if that solution works since I've not yet received any feedbacks. :ermm:

1 hour ago, deevo said:

Create a file with the name Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml

By this do you mean a word doc? 

I made the folder and then attempted to make another folder inside it named "Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml"

But then I couldn't paste the text in it.

And then I attempted to make a word doc with the code pasted and name it "Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml"

But it insisted it use ".docx" instead.

@jude28 You must create a XML file or any file then remove the extension.

I've updated the previous answer. Just download the file then extract it in your Documents folder.

Didn't work :/

I re-downloaded the Mac beta version too just to start new.

This time however the "debug" option worked and a window with text came up.

I read in another thread it should say "true" three times down the line. But mine says "false" "false" and the last one is "true".

Did I download something incorrectly?

5a0d3a7a321cd_Screenshot2017-11-1601_06_50.png.0374e771b28866ebe512020d08763819.png

@jude28 As shown in the screenshot it appears that the InstallDir value is empty.

This will cause IsGameInstalled to return false and will prevent contents from loading since some game resources are needed for the next steps.

Btw, the save folder seems to work since it show that your Tray folder contains 2 files.

Since debug now works, try to set the path again and see if it works.

The settings file supports 3 locations:

- Documents/Sims 4 Tray Importer

- ~/Library/Application Support/Sims 4 Tray Importer

- App folder

The settings file is always saved to ~/Library/Application Support/Sims 4 Tray Importer (apply to the latest version only) even if loaded from Documents.

So open ~/Library/Application Support/Sims 4 Tray Importer then remove the settings file and try again to see if that make any changes.

Im sorry it's taken so long to respond! Ive had exams and been a little busy.

Remove the settings file in the last zip you gave me to install?

Debug is also back to being greyed out

Il y a 3 heures, jude28 a dit :

Remove the settings file in the last zip you gave me to install?

Remove the one found in ~/Library/Application Support/Sims 4 Tray Importer.