Aller au contenu
Ce site utilise des cookies ! En apprendre plus

Ce site utilise des cookies !

Les cookies nous permettent de personnaliser le contenu et les annonces, d'offrir des fonctionnalités relatives aux médias sociaux et d'analyser notre trafic. Nous partageons également des informations sur l'utilisation de notre site avec nos partenaires de médias sociaux, de publicité et d'analyse, qui peuvent combiner celles-ci avec d'autres informations que vous leur avez fournies ou qu'ils ont collectées lors de votre utilisation de leurs services.

Pour en savoir plus sur la manière dont google utilise certaines données collectées cliquez sur le lien suivant : 

https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/partners/

Pour continuer d'utiliser ce site, vous devez accepter (en bas de la page) de nous permettre de stocker ces cookies sur votre ordinateur :) 

Vous trouverez ci dessous la liste des cookies et leur utilité :

Révélation

While some cookies will almost always be set by the Suite, there are some cookies that are set only in very specific circumstances.  If you have a need to identify all cookies the Suite may set, the following is a list of cookies and their intended purposes.

• ips4_hasJS

This cookie is set by javascript and then later read to determine if javascript is supported in the user agent.

• ips4_ipsTimezone

This cookie is set by javascript to detect the user's local time zone so that the software can adapt the displaying of times automatically.

• ips4_IPSSessionFront

This is a session tracking cookie, used to track the user between page clicks.

• ips4_member_id

This cookie would contain the user's member ID, used to "remember" the user in case their session ends between visits.

• ips4_pass_hash

This cookie would contain a hash used to validate that the viewing user's member ID was not forged (it is not the actual password hash).

• ips4_cms_filters (Pages only)

This cookie would track filters set by a user when filtering content in the Pages application.

• ips4_ipsApprovalQueueSplash (Moderators only)

This cookie would track that a user has acknowledged the splash screen in the Moderator CP so that it is not shown again.

• ips4_language (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a language preference for a guest if the site has more than one language installed and the guest user chooses a specific language to use.

• ips4_anon_login

This cookie is used to track a user's anonymous login preference if they choose this option during the login process.

• ips4_theme (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a theme preference for a guest if the site has more than one theme installed and the guest user chooses a specific theme to use.

• ips4_ipbforumpass_XXX

When a forum has a specific password set, this cookie is set once a user logs in to that forum to validate that they have logged in on subsequent page loads.

• ips4_thumbnailSize (Gallery only)

This cookie tracks what type of table layout to use in Gallery listings (list view, small thumbnails or large thumbnails)

Be aware that third party addons may set cookies as well, and that third party services integrated with the Suite (such as Google Analytics or Facebook Logins) may also set their own cookies.

Messages recommandés

Crabbey    0

Hi!

I'm new to the importer and I was wondering if someone could help me out! 

When I open up a file I get all the information very nicely.  However, there is sometimes a few missing CC files at the very bottom of the list and I was wondering if there was any way to find out exactly what that missing CC is.  The list doesn't identify them by item name, but by a numeric code, and I am not sure how to find them in my original CC folder.  Thank you, any help would be appreciated!  :D  

deevo    1 741

Hi @Crabbey,

Items in red are mostly contents that are not present in your Mods folder, and there's no way for S4TI to know what they are unless a lookbook was packed in the archive. 

The numeric code is the CC id used by the game to identify each contents.

If this is a download, I recommend asking the creator. :/

If this is your own creation and all CCs was present, there could be some errors in S4TI. :ermm:

LuvMySimz    5

I have been using this software for a while now and I really like it.

But I'm having a problem with the latest update. It shows me in red that some mods like CC and packs are missing even though I do have them all.

Exemple: the deep red full body tuxedo and some green pants from the holiday pack. The program says the pack is missing which is clearly installed.

And the software seems to be not compatible with toddlers. Whenever I click on a Toddler Sim the software crashes. Something is wrong with the software.

deevo    1 741

Hi @LuvMySimz,

Are you using the beta or the release ?

Can you send me the file that shows the wrong missing parts ?

The crash when selecting a toddler should has been fixed in version 1.5.2.

If it still crash, please upload the file containing the bug.

You can PM me if you prefer. ;)

LuvMySimz    5

Hi Leonard DeVooci

The version I use is 1.5.2.1. I just recently downloaded this from the site here. If there is a newer one I sure don't see it ;)

What files do you exactly need? Pictures?

I made a couple of screenshots of the Toddler Error I get and of the red lines where it says Missing Mod and packs.

These are not Custom Content and I do have the packs installed and my Sims are wearing these clothings and hair.

I even re-installed the whole game and packs just to make sure, but the software still says missing packs and I know they are installed.

Screenshot_4.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

S4TI.jpg

Modifié par LuvMySimz

deevo    1 741

^_^

Il y a 2 heures, LuvMySimz a dit :

What files do you exactly need? Pictures?

Use the Export button in Tray Importer and attaches the ZIP with your message or send it to me in PM.

This way I will be able to check what going wrong with that one.

I made a couple of screenshots of the Toddler Error I get and of the red lines where it says Missing Mod and packs.

Click the Details button to reveal the error message and just copy the text.

You may also send me the packed file so that I get a closer look to the problem.

Update

Missing Parts #1
Seems like a Delta bug, where any missing items will be reported as missing if an item doesn't match a Pack folder but Delta folder.
So there's definitely a bug here! :(
I can put a quick fix by checking if the Pack folder exists. :/

Missing Parts #2
Is hair 0xEDE06DE2F8C93118 a CC?
If not CC, items with ID higher than 0x0000000000FFFFFF will be reported as CC rather than DLC if no matches are found.
This one is harder to fix. :ermm:

If there is a newer one I sure don't see it ;)

There is also a beta which can be found here. The current one is 1.5.2.600^_^

Edit

The beta has been updated with the quick fix for wrong missing Packs.

• Like 1

LuvMySimz    5

Thank you very much for the heads up and update. I will re-download your fix and see :)

The Dreads/Hair yfHair_SP05DreadHalfUpColorEnds_Black and yfHair_SP05DreadHalfUp_Black is from the Stuff pack 05 and are not CC as far as custom downloaded content.

It came with SP05 which stands for Movie hangout.

The green bottom Pants ymBottom_SP01TuxHighWaisted_SolidGreen comes from SP01 which stand for Luxury party.

The deep red Tuxedo ymBody_FP01Tuxedotail_RedDeep comes from the free Holiday Pack.

Just for the information :
EP0x = Expansion pack number 1-3
1:Get to work
2:get together
3:city living)

GP0x = Game pack number 1-4
1:outdoor retreat
2:Spa day
3:Dine out
4:Vampire)

SP0x = Stuff pack number 1-9
1:Luxury party
2:Perfect patio
3:Cool kitchen stuff
4:Spooky stuff
5:Movie hangout
6:Romantic garden
7:Kids room
8:Backyard stuff
9:Vintage glamour)

The problem with clicking the Sim Toddler is still happening in your present version. I will see if your fix will also fix this ;)

LuvMySimz    5

The fix soved the missing package-problems - Thank you sooo much! - but when clicking the Toddler Sim the crash still remains. :(

Modifié par LuvMySimz

LuvMySimz    5

As posted in the beta section the crash when clicking a Toddler Sim still remain, but the missing package problem seem to be solved ;)

S4TI.jpg

Modifié par LuvMySimz

deevo    1 741
il y a 5 minutes, LuvMySimz a dit :

Toddler Sim still remain

Click the Details button on the lower left of the error message to reveal the full log then copy the content.

deevo    1 741

I'm sure you're not the only one with this problem and that's why it's always important to report any errors. ^_^

The crash should be fixed now. Just pickup the latest beta. :/:croise:

• Like 1

deevo    1 741
il y a une heure, LuvMySimz a dit :

Just for the information :
EP0x = Expansion pack number 1-3
1:Get to work
2:get together
3:city living)

GP0x = Game pack number 1-4
1:outdoor retreat
2:Spa day
3:Dine out
4:Vampire)

SP0x = Stuff pack number 1-9

Would you like me to add a new column to show the current Pack? :ermm:

LuvMySimz    5
29 minutes ago, deevo said:

I'm sure you're not the only one with this problem and that's why it's always important to report any errors. ^_^

The crash should be fixed now. Just pickup the latest beta. :/:croise:

Yes I'm sure but I have not seen any forum that would FIX their software so fast as you did. THAT IS GREAT! They mostly blame it one the players computers at first before they do anything ;)

ETA: I really love the way this website is setup. And the popups at my Computer sceen when new messages arrive. That is awsome!

Modifié par LuvMySimz

LuvMySimz    5
21 minutes ago, deevo said:

Would you like me to add a new column to show the current Pack? :ermm:

That is sure up to you. I do not have all the packs such as Kids room stuff and Bowling - but some other ppl may do have ALL packs.

ETA: The Beta 1.5.2.700 fixed the Toddler problem! Thank you very much!

Modifié par LuvMySimz
  • Like 1

LuvMySimz    5
1 hour ago, LuvMySimz said:

The fix soved the missing package-problems - Thank you sooo much! - but when clicking the Toddler Sim the crash still remains. :(

ETA:

The Beta 1.5.2.700 fixed the Toddler problem! Thank you very much!

• Like 1

deevo    1 741

Great, one less bug!

Sometime it's me, sometime it's the PC fault... most of the time it's me, just look at the long list of fixes! :P

I don't remember how we end up with those popups, but sure they are pretty handy.

il y a 15 minutes, LuvMySimz a dit :

That is sure up to you. I do not have all the packs such as Kids stuff and Bowling - but some other ppl may do have ALL packs.

I mean a new column in Tray Importer to show the full Pack name, just to be sure. :P

I don't own any SPs, so that's probably why I missed this bug. 

• Like 1

LuvMySimz    5
Just now, deevo said:

Great, one less bug!

Sometime it's me, sometime it's the PC fault... most of the time it's me, just look at the long list of fixes! :P

I don't remember how we end up with those popups, but sure they are pretty handy.

I mean a new column in Tray Importer to show the full Pack name, just to be sure. :P

I don't own any SPs, so that's probably why I missed this bug. 

Oh ok I misunderstood then. Go figure I'm german lol:P Sure add it! ;)

• Like 1

On 5/14/2017 at 2:38 AM, deevo said:

lol

I will not add it today, but it should be available in the final version. ^_^

My Sims Tray Importer is saying the mods are missing too and I re downloaded it but nothing is working 

deevo    1 741
Il y a 8 heures, Naomi Hanson a dit :

My Sims Tray Importer is saying the mods are missing too and I re downloaded it but nothing is working 

Does those show up in game?

Make sure you have the latest version, some previous versions introduced a bug.