Aller au contenu
Ce site utilise des cookies ! En apprendre plus

Ce site utilise des cookies !

Les cookies nous permettent de personnaliser le contenu et les annonces, d'offrir des fonctionnalités relatives aux médias sociaux et d'analyser notre trafic. Nous partageons également des informations sur l'utilisation de notre site avec nos partenaires de médias sociaux, de publicité et d'analyse, qui peuvent combiner celles-ci avec d'autres informations que vous leur avez fournies ou qu'ils ont collectées lors de votre utilisation de leurs services.

Pour en savoir plus sur la manière dont google utilise certaines données collectées cliquez sur le lien suivant : 

https://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/partners/

Pour continuer d'utiliser ce site, vous devez accepter (en bas de la page) de nous permettre de stocker ces cookies sur votre ordinateur :) 

Vous trouverez ci dessous la liste des cookies et leur utilité :

Révélation

While some cookies will almost always be set by the Suite, there are some cookies that are set only in very specific circumstances.  If you have a need to identify all cookies the Suite may set, the following is a list of cookies and their intended purposes.

• ips4_hasJS

This cookie is set by javascript and then later read to determine if javascript is supported in the user agent.

• ips4_ipsTimezone

This cookie is set by javascript to detect the user's local time zone so that the software can adapt the displaying of times automatically.

• ips4_IPSSessionFront

This is a session tracking cookie, used to track the user between page clicks.

• ips4_member_id

This cookie would contain the user's member ID, used to "remember" the user in case their session ends between visits.

• ips4_pass_hash

This cookie would contain a hash used to validate that the viewing user's member ID was not forged (it is not the actual password hash).

• ips4_cms_filters (Pages only)

This cookie would track filters set by a user when filtering content in the Pages application.

• ips4_ipsApprovalQueueSplash (Moderators only)

This cookie would track that a user has acknowledged the splash screen in the Moderator CP so that it is not shown again.

• ips4_language (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a language preference for a guest if the site has more than one language installed and the guest user chooses a specific language to use.

• ips4_anon_login

This cookie is used to track a user's anonymous login preference if they choose this option during the login process.

• ips4_theme (Guests only)

This cookie is used to track a theme preference for a guest if the site has more than one theme installed and the guest user chooses a specific theme to use.

• ips4_ipbforumpass_XXX

When a forum has a specific password set, this cookie is set once a user logs in to that forum to validate that they have logged in on subsequent page loads.

• ips4_thumbnailSize (Gallery only)

This cookie tracks what type of table layout to use in Gallery listings (list view, small thumbnails or large thumbnails)

Be aware that third party addons may set cookies as well, and that third party services integrated with the Suite (such as Google Analytics or Facebook Logins) may also set their own cookies.

Mely Aguilera

CC not showing up in Sims 4 Tray Importer

Messages recommandés

deevo    1 741

Hi,

You are one of those rare cases where S4TI fails to find the game.

Please check the 'HELP>Game Info Debugging' to find out where S4TI fails and send me the result.

You may also try this solution :

• Edit the settings file:
    • Go to the folder where S4TI was installed. (right-click on the app shortcut and select Open file location)
    • Find the file Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml and open it.
      Révélation

If the file does not exist, create a file with the name Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml and paste the following content :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <Sims4.GameInfos.Settings>
        <GameInstallation>
          <Name>The Sims 4</Name>
          <Locale>[Auto]</Locale>
          <DisplayName>The Sims™ 4</DisplayName>
          <InstallDir>%ProgramFiles%\Origin Games\The Sims 4\</InstallDir>
          <Version>1.0.0.0</Version>
          <ExePath>[InstallDir]Game\Bin\TS4.exe</ExePath>
        </GameInstallation>
      </Sims4.GameInfos.Settings>
    • Edit the value of InstallDir to the current path where the game is installed.
    • Edit the value of Locale to the language used in game or leave it to [Auto] to let S4TI detect the language based on your system settings and the available resources.
    • Save the changes.
  • Allow S4TI to use the XML:
    • Right-click on the S4TI shortcut and select Properties.
    • Select the Shortcut tab if not selected (usually the 2nd tab from the left).
    • Edit the value of Target field (usually the 1st editable one) and append ' -userPath -noGameCheck' without the quotes.
      eg: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Tray Importer\Sims4TrayImporter.exe" -userPath -noGameCheck
      -noGameCheck is optional, but may help if the app fails to find the game by using the custom path. This will also display a message at each launch.
    • Click Apply or OK to save the change.

Hi, I have the same problem, this is  my error log, please help

Begin Reading

OS infos...
------------------------------

OSName   : Windows 10
OSVersion: 10.0.10586.0
OSType   : 64-bit
Process  : 32-bit

Opening Registry...

Reading .NET Framework version...
.NET Framework Version: 4

Opening Registry...

Listing keys for HKLM\SOFTWARE\Maxis:
// note: 32-bit node
[\The Sims 4]
 Locale       = en_US
>>>> [Warning] ProductGuid not found !
// note: 64-bit node
>>>> [Error] key not found !

Reading Game infos...

[The Sims 4 Installation]
Name          : The Sims 4
Version       : 1.0.0.0
DisplayName   : The Sims™ 4
Locale        : en_US
InstallDir    : 
IsInstalled   : False

>>>> [Error] Something goes wrong while detecting your game installation

Done!

Thank you

HeyIt'sLexi    0

I am having the same problem, however, I use a mac and while i manage to create the file just fine, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to allow S4TI to use the file. Anyone happen to know? :)

deevo    1 741

On mac you must use the Import button since the drag feature is not available.

If contents don't show up, try changing the game folder by using File > Select Game Folder.

deevo    1 741

Make sure the field ExecutablePath points to an existing "Content/MacOS/The Sims 4" or "MacOS/The Sims 4" executable in the InstallDir folder.

deevo    1 741

Make sure the proper language is set, if not set properly it won't find the Save folder.

(en_US = 'Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4' while fr_FR = 'Documents\Electronic Arts\Les Sims 4')

You may also try without the part 'Contents/' or with the full path '/Applications/The Sims 4.app/Contents/MacOS/The Sims 4'. Or manually select each path by clicking on the '...' button.

HeyIt'sLexi    0

Thanks again for responding to me ^.^ It's set to english, and tried both of the paths. Every time i set a new path, both from typing and from manually selecting it, the game folder settings always seem to revert back to [InstallDir]Contents/MacOS/The Sims 4.

deevo    1 741

Just change the value of ExecutablePath and leave InstallDir unchanged.

By changing the value of InstallDir, the value of ExecutablePath is also updated.

There is a bug in this release, the 'Contents/' part will be added twice to the ExecutablePath.

Since InstallDir already contains 'Contents/', if ExecutablePath also include 'Contents/' it won't find the file until you remove it from the path.

For the values that seem to revert back to the default ones, I think it's because the values are not read.  Atleast they are saved, but not read !

You can open the file Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml to confirm that your changes has been saved.

So just make sure to edit ExecutablePath after editing InstallDir and not the reverse.

untitled1    0
Le 7/7/2016 à 15:15, deevo a dit :

Hi,

You are one of those rare cases where S4TI fails to find the game.

Please check the 'HELP>Game Info Debugging' to find out where S4TI fails and send me the result.

You may also try this solution :

• Edit the settings file:
    • Go to the folder where S4TI was installed. (right-click on the app shortcut and select Open file location)
    • Find the file Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml and open it.
        Révéler le contenu masqué

If the file does not exist, create a file with the name Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml and paste the following content :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
      <Sims4.GameInfos.Settings>
        <GameInstallation>
          <Name>The Sims 4</Name>
          <Locale>[Auto]</Locale>
          <DisplayName>The Sims™ 4</DisplayName>
          <InstallDir>%ProgramFiles%\Origin Games\The Sims 4\</InstallDir>
          <Version>1.0.0.0</Version>
          <ExePath>[InstallDir]Game\Bin\TS4.exe</ExePath>
        </GameInstallation>
      </Sims4.GameInfos.Settings>
    • Edit the value of InstallDir to the current path where the game is installed.
    • Edit the value of Locale to the language used in game or leave it to [Auto] to let S4TI detect the language based on your system settings and the available resources.
    • Save the changes.
  • Allow S4TI to use the XML:
    • Right-click on the S4TI shortcut and select Properties.
    • Select the Shortcut tab if not selected (usually the 2nd tab from the left).
    • Edit the value of Target field (usually the 1st editable one) and append ' -userPath -noGameCheck' without the quotes.
      eg: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Sims 4 Tray Importer\Sims4TrayImporter.exe" -userPath -noGameCheck
      -noGameCheck is optional, but may help if the app fails to find the game by using the custom path. This will also display a message at each launch.
    • Click Apply or OK to save the change.

I had the same problem, but this fixed it. Thanks a lot!!

hi! im running into a problem as well. Im on macOS sierra 10.12 and I have downloaded tray importer onto my mac. I can open it, but nothing shows up. I go into set game path and click the dots and set my game path. there comes up with an error. "setting not saved. Error occurred whilst saving." so i tried to manually set it by editing the Sims4.GameInfos.Settings.xml file and changing the language, install directory, AND the executable path. i would save it, then open the tray importer again it it would still not work. Nothing is there and the import/export buttons are greyed out.

deevo    1 741

Hi @bella_dmrino,

Unfortunately the settings are saved in the wrong location, since I don't have a Mac I can't fix it for now.

Running the Debug from File menu should show if your changes has been loaded.